What We Believe
We exist to connect with others, to grow together as a community in Christ, and to go and make disciples of Jesus Christ.
We want our relationship with Christ to be the most important thing in our lives as we live together as a Christian community.
All in a friendly community of Christian faith.
We believe that all people are in need of God’s salvation.
1. We believe God made each person in His own image so that we might have an eternal personal relationship with the Creator of the universe.
2. A problem has arisen, however. Each and every person has willfully chosen to follow his or her own selfish desires rather than live life God’s way (This is called sin.) The Bible teaches us that the result of our sinful choice is separation from God resulting in spiritual death -- now and eternally.
3. Because God deeply loves every person, Jesus came to earth and become a sacrifice to pay the penalty for our sins. In so doing, Jesus opened the door for us to have an abundant, joy filled life on this earth and a wonderful eternity with God in heaven.
4. Our part is to receive God’s free gift of salvation by faith. There is nothing we can do to earn salvation, but God does expect us to make Him the leader (C.E.O.; Boss; President; Lord) of our lives.
5. We can receive Christ simply by choosing to follow Him and praying a simple prayer similar to the one that follows.
Dear God, I know You love me and want me to have a joy filled and eternal life with You. However, I must acknowledge that I have lived life my way, not Your way. In so doing I have sinned against You. I understand that the penalty for my actions should be eternal death. Jesus, You came and died for my sins to pay the penalty so that I can have eternal life. Jesus I am asking You to be the leader of my life and give me the eternal life You promised. Thank You for loving me and being true to Your world. -- Amen.